Current Stats

My photo
Bahrain
I am, as it says, a scholar, meaning I like learning about things (both useful and metaphysical). You will almost always find me with a book.

The Pact

I promise to you my readers to post once a week something about my journeys. I promise to include pictures when able, though this will not always be possible. So check this blog once a week or so and you wont miss a thing!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Upcoming Visit

Well folks, I can barely believe it but soon I will be going back home for a few weeks. The primary (initial) reason for this is that several good friends of mine are graduating from my old alma mater and I promised I would be there. From there I will be going on to visit more of my friends for the first week afterwords. Then that next week it is off to Vegas with my folks to celebrate a few birthdays in the family. Well, I need to go, so take care of yourselves travelers!

2 comments:

Kakashi said...

Can't wait to see you out here. Like the AMV comedian clips.

tasik said...

Good to hear from you. I like the blog design.