Current Stats

My photo
Bahrain
I am, as it says, a scholar, meaning I like learning about things (both useful and metaphysical). You will almost always find me with a book.

The Pact

I promise to you my readers to post once a week something about my journeys. I promise to include pictures when able, though this will not always be possible. So check this blog once a week or so and you wont miss a thing!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wow, that was fun

Sorry it has been so long guys, been on vacation (had papers to write before that). Can't post too much just yet, just wanted to let you know that things are going well. Next post will have pictures from my trip, recounting my great exploits, and a prognosis on what I am doing now.

Take care y'all

1 comment:

The Scholar said...

OK, figure that I have a few more mins before class starts to put a quick comment, don't really want to do a full post yet, so there!

Currently I am taking one class this summer (it meets Mon & Wed from 5:30-9:00 PM) and that is Communication Ethics (oh boy, watch out... Moch Morality has been unleashed!)

I have been playing around with my new camera, so expect some pictures from my trip next actual post (would have included some in the last one but haven't gotten them all uploaded), believe it!

ANYWAY, time to wrap this up. Check out my favorite Naruto Abridged eps above, though I suggest you see them all if you have followed the series at all.

Be well all!