Current Stats

My photo
Bahrain
I am, as it says, a scholar, meaning I like learning about things (both useful and metaphysical). You will almost always find me with a book.

The Pact

I promise to you my readers to post once a week something about my journeys. I promise to include pictures when able, though this will not always be possible. So check this blog once a week or so and you wont miss a thing!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures

Again, don't have too much time to post, but here are some pics from my trip... more will be coming later.

My ethics class is fun, will tell you more later.

By now!


Part of the new church... man it is going up fast!

Evan and company processing in... Aw... don't they look dignified!



Fr. Charles and Fr. Michael processing out of Mass.

A dear friend of mine, looking like some kind of forest goddess, after graduation. Best of luck, Sarah!