Current Stats

My photo
Bahrain
I am, as it says, a scholar, meaning I like learning about things (both useful and metaphysical). You will almost always find me with a book.

The Pact

I promise to you my readers to post once a week something about my journeys. I promise to include pictures when able, though this will not always be possible. So check this blog once a week or so and you wont miss a thing!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

An update and a few new pics

Summer has been slow and uneventful... nothing really to post.

Been reading some, writing letters, trying to find employment and of course trying to stay sane.

I quit playing WoW, it had ceased to be fun. Been working on a new PC build so that I can play some games that should be months of fun (such as Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Neverwinter Nights 2) but by the time I get the thing built and delivered school will have started again. Ah well, need to have something to keep me entertained with school work too.
As the title implys I am posting a few pics I have too for your perusal. Enjoy!

Boyer and family post graduation.


The Wilson "family" send off. No, I am not going to tell you which is me, or just how many of the clan are blood kin (I'll give you a hint on both counts: I no longer look as I did and it is a trick question) so let us move on.

From my trip to Vegas.

1 comment:

Kakashi said...

Thnx. Damn I looked good in that gown.