Current Stats

My photo
Bahrain
I am, as it says, a scholar, meaning I like learning about things (both useful and metaphysical). You will almost always find me with a book.

The Pact

I promise to you my readers to post once a week something about my journeys. I promise to include pictures when able, though this will not always be possible. So check this blog once a week or so and you wont miss a thing!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Metal

To those that know me, you know that every so often I go through "metal" phases where I listen to metal bands for whatever reason. No, I am not a goth by any stretch of the imagination. I will say that if I wanted to I could pull off the Goth look, but it just doesn't seem to fit who I am. ANYWAY...

Here are a few links to different music videos (official and otherwise) using music from the Metal band of choice this particular metal age: Nightwish.

Wishmaster (to Van Helsing Clips)
Over the Hills & Far Away (if I am not mistaken originally an Irish song, official Music Video I think)
Ghost Love Score (to Lord of the Rings Clips, pretty long [almost 10 mins] so be patient)

Ok, one last link... this one is a parody clip for Wishmaster... it uses the song but fills in the "misheard lyrics" on screen... it is decent humor wise, but could have been better in my opinion.

Anyway, I would put in pics too but I am on a public pc without access to my photos, so next time!

No comments: